Nothing really feels as good as putting pen to paper, so I’ve created some awesome printable knitting project cards that you can keep in your planner as you work on your project. Just choose the right size for your notebook and printer and click the link below to download.
• These printables work best printed on card-stock (available at most craft or office supply stores)
• Print double-sided. If your printer already has this as an option, that makes it super easy. If it doesn’t, print the first page first, then put the paper back in the printer and print the second page on the other side (you might want to do a test run on regular paper first, just to check which way it goes back in)
• Trim along the cutting lines, and fold on the fold line.
• For a Traveller’s Notebook, slide the folded project card into an elastic (mine is right inside the center of my notebook)
• For a bullet journal, tuck the folded project card into the back pocket of your journal